Founded in 1955, we are a friendly member run naturist club located near Carlisle. Our 14-acre off-grid woodland site provides a beautiful and peaceful setting to enjoy the naturist lifestyle and offers a tranquil refuge in which to unwind.
Our facilities include a small swimming pool (unheated), a sauna, a volleyball and sunbathing lawn, a toilet block with hot showers, a fully equipped kitchen and a clubhouse with a log burning stove.
The club is located near Carlisle. While set in a rural location, the club benefits from being close to junction 44 of the M6 and is also easily reached from the A7 and A69.
The club is an ideal base for visitors touring The Lakes, the Borders and Scotland.